Bob Balaban November 26 2008 05:52:19 PMGreetings, Geeks!
The paperwork is finally done, the deal is signed, the lawyers are, if not happy, at least content. Lotusphere09 will now (officially) include session BP114 "Notes/Domino MythBusters".
Rocky Oliver and I are doing this one together, but we need your help. We've got our own list of Notes/Domino (and general Lotus)-related myths that we think need either confirmation or busting, but we'd like to get YOUR list too. Do you have a few questions lingering in your middle-of-the-night "I wonder if"s? Some lingering, not-quite-important-enough-to-look-up, but still-really-bugs-me kinds of questions?
- Who once presented a session at Lotusphere that had Klingons in it? And what year was that?
- If I don't code "Option declare" in my agents, will demons come and carry me away?
- How many Lotus developers DOES it take to change a light bulb?
- What's up with the Hawaiian shirts, anyway?
- Is it REALLY possible to make a cemnt truck disappear?
A good start, I think you'd agree, but we need MORE, MUCH MORE!
Submit your list right here (or on Rocky's blog), we'll pick a bunch and include them in the session. Some surprises are gua-ran-freakin'-teed!
Thanks (in advance)!
Visit the Binary Tree website here
- Comments